Yetiforce provides tools necessary for a physical product sales environment. Much like VTiger, Yetiforce does everything you would expect of a CRM and more. Yetiforce is effective before, during, and after the sale. It tracks and converts leads into opportunities into sales and finally invoices. Yetiforce also provides multiple interface language options, including Spanish, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Portuguese, French, German, Japanese and more, for companies with multilingual speakers or divisions separated by language.
Yetiforce allows the sales rep, owner, or administrator quickly and easily develop reliable quotes and adjust those quotes throughout the sales process. Instead of merely tracking the sale itself and the products offered, Yetiforce allows you to spot-check your margins to better understand your cost for any given sale and your prospect’s cost for any given purchase.
This leaves the user on their own for service as far as support and development. Yetiforce does develop new versions and updates.
The English language version of Yetiforce is readable, but can be stilted from time to time as a result of translation from the original Polish to the version English. This shouldn’t dramatically affect business operations, but it’s worth noting that you may see unusual business terms that are more common in Europe and British spellings (“inquiry” vs. “enquiry”, for example).
- Configurable home page
- Complete trouble ticketing module
- Complete product, pricing and inventory management system
- Complete asset management
- Complete Vendor tracking and purchase order system
- Complete Sales Quote, Sales Order, and Invoicing system
- Complete email client built in to Yetiforce
- Interfacing to Asterisk open source voip pbx systems is possible
- Customer portal and web forms available